When I think about myself I think of the negative, I am not one that thinks about the positive attributes. I feel like when someone says tell me about yourself that you are writing a dating profile or a resume for a job, that you aren’t really telling about yourself.
There is good, bad and ugly…I can’t put that all in one spot.
Here is what I can tell you about myself…
- I am a mom of a beautiful daughter
- Furry mom to a dog and three cats
- Cooking is my passion and would love to take cooking classes one day, until then Pinterest is my friend
- I love music, but am not musically inclined, so I can’t carry a tune unless I am in the shower
- People ask me to describe myself all the time and I am never really able to do this effectively or efficiently
- Addicted to my iPhone
- Passionate about mental health and addiction recovery, especially since I am in mental health recovery
- Lover of all things Ohio
- Cleveland Browns
- Ohio State Buckeyes
- Cleveland Indians
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Lake Erie Monsters
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Love to read, never can find the time to do it enough
- Love children, they make me smile and being an aunt is the next best thing to being a mom
- I am adopted
- New restaurants and holes in the wall (local places are da bomb)
- Parks are amazing and Ohio has lots of them that I still need to see
- Love to travel and am missing a lot of states in my repertoire
- Photography is amazing and taking pictures is something I do on a daily basis
At the end of the day you will learn about me by reading my blog. This isn’t my first blog, I have tried four times before and have not succeeded for a long time, so this time I am not going with a theme or a purpose, instead I am just writing and sharing as I deem necessary.
My thoughts and opinions expressed on this website are all my own.
Sometimes I receive products to try for free.
What I share here is exactly what is on my mind, not influenced by anyone else or any company.