Halfway through my week and I am just full of random thoughts.
– my Sip by Swell water bottle keeps tea very hot for a very long period of time. This makes drinking tea difficult when you are thirsty and need caffeine.
– ketchup on eggs not only looks gross, but makes me not want to eat eggs at all.
– I don’t care how cold, wet or snowy it is. I hate socks. Hate them.
– Lorna Doone cookies still remind me of my Grandma.
– I don’t like eating out alone. Never have.
– I miss my dog when I am not home. She is proof that dogs are a mans best friend.
– I can’t work an Android phone. Just can’t.
– Sad that football season is coming to an end.
– Cartilage does not heal well.
– I need to take down my Christmas decorations ASAP.
– it is funny listening to my mom talk about basketball and get upset about how the players can’t make free throws.
– I don’t understand the Trail Blazers uniforms tonight.
– when sleeping in a king size bed, I still only use 1/2 of it vs sleeping in the middle.
– sometimes when I am frustrated I cry. Not because I am sad, but because I can’t communicate properly.
– when I really want to read or color to decompress I can’t find the time.
These are just some examples of how my brain works on a daily basis. My attention span is short and that’s okay!